Print FriendlyEmail Page
Go To Search
Public Works Home
Art House


 art and music


Since 2002, the Casselberry Art House has been bringing people of all ages together for unique art experiences and cultural enrichment programs.  This 2500 square foot facility offers community space for art classes, art exhibitions, educational programs, workshops, artist lectures and musical performances for all ages.

Nestled in a quiet, park-like setting on Lake Concord, the Casselberry Art House continues to provide a wonderful opportunity for residents, Central Florida businesses and other organizations to enjoy and appreciate art.  We welcome corporate as well as private sponsors to share in our efforts to present cultural enrichment to all members of our community.

Classes in watercolor, oil painting, drawing, ceramics, and pastels are held throughout the year.  For more information about classes or programs, please call 407-262-7700, ext. 1122. Register here for art classes and programs.

Summer Art Academy

During the summer, Kids ages 6 to 12 are invited to explore their creativity in a variety painting, drawing, sculptures, pottery & mixed media projects at the Casselberry Art House! Each week is a different adventure and our instructors are certified Seminole County art teachers. Cost includes all materials. Classes are Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-noon. Kids need to bring a snack and a drink for the mid-day break. Early registration will begin March 2015. $65 Resident/$85 Non-Resident per week. Register at the Casselberry Art House, online at, or call 407-262-7700 x 1122.

2015 Casselberry Art House Exhibits

AP High School Student Art Exhibit

February 5 —24, Reception, February 13, 6-8 pm
Exhibit showcases a remarkable collection of current artwork by talented Seminole County High School AP Students.

The Art of Teaching
Recent Work by Seminole County Public School Art Instructors
February 26—March 17, Reception, March 13, 6-8 pm
A diverse collection of artwork created by the Seminole County Public School Art Instructors.

Art House Collective: Work by the Senior Group and Art House Students
March 20—April 10 Reception, March 27, 5-7 pm
Art House students and the Casselberry Art House Senior Painting Group will unveil recent works that highlight the diverse offerings of Casselberry arts programming.

Recycled Art Exhibit-Earth Fest 2015
April 13—May 2 Artist reception and Awards Ceremony,
May 2, 2015, 12-3 PM during Earth Fest 2015
Currently looking for artists! Anything goes at this exhibit, from two and three- dimensional works, including but not limited to: paintings, drawings, photography, sculpture, pottery, collage, metalwork and stonework. At least 50% of each piece of artwork must be recycled (discarded/found) materials, man-made or organic.

For more information about  current or upcoming exhibits, please call the Casselberry Art House at 407-262-7700 ext. 1122 or email

Casselberry Art House - 127 Quail Pond Circle, Casselberry, FL  32707
Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm (except holidays)


127 Quail Pond Circle
Casselberry, FL 32707
(407) 262-7700 x1122

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.