Print FriendlyEmail Page
Go To Search
Click to Home
High Consumption

There are a variety of circumstances which may cause a customer to have an isolated water bill in excess of the normal range for monthly water use. These can include, but are not limited to: plumbing leak, faulty toilet or hot water tank, hose bib left on, and water theft.

The City will review a customer's account and may make an adjustment in accordance with City Ordinance upon receipt of a Utility Adjustment Request Form along with copies of plumber receipts providing the location of leak or a statement by the owner regarding repairs completed with receipts for materials.

If the request is approved, a Utility Customer Service Representative will contact the customer after the adjustment is completed to advise of the amended balance due. It is still the customer’s responsibility to ensure the monthly bill is paid by the due date.

Only sewer charges will be adjusted to "average". No adjustment will be made to the water portion of the bill. Water charges remain the customer’s responsibility to pay, even in the event of severe leaks, etc.

Please note that sewer adjustments for pool fills are limited to one per calendar year.

Payment plans can be arranged.  If a payment plan is desired, the customer must speak with a Utility Customer Service Representative by visiting the customer service desk at City Hall located at:

95 Triplet Lake Dr
Casselberry, FL  32707

Customers can also contact a Utility Customer Service Representative at (407) 262-7700, Option 4.

Important Information
The City is not responsible or liable for loss or damage to any person or property whatsoever, resulting directly or indirectly from flooding and water discharge beyond the water meter. Metered water is the property of the customer and it is the customer's responsibility to make sure that all hose bibs, showers, appliances, faucets, etc. inside and outside the dwelling are turned off to avoid flooding.


Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.