Print FriendlyEmail Page
Go To Search
Public Works Home
Current Exhibit
The Art House offers monthly art exhibits throughout the year, featuring artwork by some of Central Florida's finest artists. 

Cost is FREE to view the exhibits, and gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, except for holidays.  Gallery hours are subject to change; visitors are encouraged to call ahead.

Art exhibits hosted by the Art House are by invitation only and display the work of local artists' groups and organizations.

If you would like to submit your artist group for consideration, please contact Jason Costa at (407) 262-7700, Ext. 1122 or email .

Current Exhibit


Rotary Club of Casselberry 2019 Calendar Exhibit - "Our Central Florida Community"
November 2-30, 2018
Artists Reception: November 2, 6-8 p.m.

The Art House once again hosts the annual Rotary Calendar exhibit, "Our Central Florida Community," sponsored by the Rotary Club of Casselberry.

On display from November 2nd through November 30th, this wonderful show focused a spotlight on the art and artists of the 2019 Calendar, featuring not only the calendar's selected artwork, but also additional art from the 2019 submitting artists. 

The exhibit kicks off with a special reception sponsored by the Rotary Club, with the opportunity to meet this year's artists and enjoy light refreshments. 

The mission of The Rotary Foundation is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty.

For more information on the exhibit or Art House gallery hours, please contact the Casselberry Art House at , or call (407) 262-7700, Ext. 1122.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.