- 10 a.m.
- quarterly (generally on the second Tuesday of every quarter)
- City Hall Commission Chambers
95 Triplet Lake Drive
Casselberry, FL 32707
Agendas & Minutes
View agendas and minutes.
The Police Officers' and Firefighters' Pension Board consists of 5 members:
- 2 members are appointed by the City Commission
- 1 elected police officer member
- 1 elected firefighter member
- 5th member is selected by the other 4 members and ratified by the City Commission
The Police Officers' and Firefighters' Pension Board's primary duty is to oversee the administration and proper operation of the Police Officers' and Firefighters' Pension plan as set forth in Chapter 62 of the City Code.