Stormwater, Lakes Management & Flood Information
Regardless of where we live, we all live within a watershed. In the City of Casselberry, almost every address is located within the Lake Jesup watershed, meaning that the runoff from these areas eventually contributes to Lake Jesup itself. Because everything is connected, our daily choices make a real difference to the water quality within our watershed. Please check out the links below to find out how the City of Casselberry helps protect the watershed, and how you can help.
HELP PROTECT OUR LAKES
Everything is connected. So no matter where you live in the watershed, you can help protect our water resources with simple choices at home. View Best Management Practices for guidance on protecting nearby lakes and streams. Report pollution and boating violations here.
LAKE MANAGEMENT GUIDE
The City of Casselberry Lake Management Guide provides a good overview of important lake, flood, and water issues in the City of Casselberry. It's a great place to start and was just updated in 2018! To receive a copy, click here.
Phone: (407) 262-7725 Ext. 1224
Public Works & Utilities Department
95 Triplet Lake Drive
Casselberry, FL 32707
Phone: (407) 262-7725
Fax: (407) 262-7767
Monday - Thursday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Seminole County Fertilizer Ordinance Video
- Casselberry Fertilizer Regulations
- Check out this short video from Seminole County for a fun way to learn how to fertilize! Click here.
- Everyone Lives in a Flood Zone! Find out more about Floodplains and Flood Insurance
- To view Casselberry Floodplain Maps and Elevation Certificates click here. For more information, please contact the City Engineer via email or phone at 407-262-7725, ext. 1224
- To view the Progress Report on Implementation of Floodplain Management Plan click here.
- Boating Safety & Educational Requirements
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection (Dock & Sea Wall Permitting)
- Florida Fish & Wildlife (Aquatic Plant Management Permitting)
- Florida Friendly Plant Database
- Florida Lake Watch Volunteer Program
- Florida Watershed Protection and Restoration
- Florida Yards & Neighborhoods
- Lake Jesup Basin Management Action Plan
- Mosquito Control
- Plants for Lakefront Revegetation
- Seminole County Watershed Atlas
- About Your Stormwater Utility Fee (PDF) (Updated October 2022!)