- Public Works
- Facility/Pavilion Rentals
Reservations & Confirmations
Rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmation of reservations will be sent electronically, upon payment and acceptance. All rules and regulations will be strictly enforced.
For reservation/rental information on any of the properties, including application, guidelines, regulations, a complete list of locations and fees, please visit the Recreation Registration Website under the "Facility Rentals" tab.
For all other questions or additional information, please contact the Recreation Center at (407) 262-7700 Ext. 1575 or in person at 200 N Triplet Lake Drive, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Indoor Facilities Available for Rent
Secret Lake Park Recreation Center has multiple options available for different sized events.
- Main Room is a spacious room for events and parties with French doors opening to large brick patio looking out over the park. Capacity: 161. Use of Kitchen, Tables and Chairs included in rental of the room.
- Ballroom is a dance hall style room inside the recreation center. Capacity: 150. Rental of the Ballroom is for dance recitals, dance groups, and performing arts. Use of Kitchen is not included. Tables and Chairs included with rental of the ballroom.
- Small Meeting Room is available for meetings, classes, and small group gatherings. Capacity: 15. Large screen TV with DVD and VHS capabilities, Tables and Chairs included with the rental of the room.
- Entire Recreation Center Building gives you access to all of the above mentioned rooms and amenities. Capacity: 350.
Wirz Park Building is a smaller facility available for parties, meetings, and other gatherings. Capacity: 40. Bathrooms in the building. Tables and Chairs included with the rental of the facility. Usage of the swimming pool is not included with the rental of Wirz Park Building.
Outdoor Pavilions Available for Rent
|Secret Lake Park #1||4||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Secret Lake Park #2||4||Yes *||Yes||Yes|
|Secret Lake Park #3||2||Yes||No||Yes|
|Dew Drop Park||3||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Lake Hodge Park||2||No||Yes||Yes|
|Branch Tree Park||1||No||Yes||No|
|*Power is drawn from nearby bathroom exterior outlet|
The City of Casselberry Parks and Facilities Division does not permit rescheduling due to rainouts or postponements and will not refund any fees paid after a facility/pavilion was reserved and not used.