Utility Customer Service

Reinstatement of Fees

With the expiration of the Covid-19 State of Emergency, effective July 30, 2021, the City has reinstated the assessment of all fees including disconnection fees and late fees. Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at (407) 262-7700 Option 4.


Utility Customer Service is responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service by telephone, online, or in person to all City of Casselberry water utility customers and potential customers. This is accomplished by the following:

  • Answer billing questions and resolve billing issues
  • Start and terminate utility accounts upon request
  • Monitor consumption for each customer and advise customers if there is a possible leak situation
  • Resolve customer issues by producing field service orders to repair and maintain water meters and meter boxes when necessary

Payment Methods

Select a payment method listed below to see additional information.

  1. Cash
  2. Credit Card
  3. Check or Money Order
Cash is accepted in person only.