COVID-19 Information and Updates
Last Updated: March 25, 2020 7:26 p.m.
The City of Casselberry is concerned about the safety and health of our Citizens and employees. Due to the continuing threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on our community, effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, City Hall and all City Facilities have been closed to the public until further notice.
City Hall will continue to be operational and accessible to residents and businesses by doing business online and over the phone Monday—Thursday, from 7:00 a.m.—5:30 p.m. daily.
Phone: (407) 262-7700
Listen to the prompts and make the appropriate selection for a department or division you are trying to reach.
CLOSED, CANCELLED OR POSTPONED
- City Hall and all City facilities are closed to the public until further notice.
- The Casselberry Recreation Center and The Art House are closed until further notice.
- All City of Casselberry playgrounds, athletic fields, and basketball courts are closed until further notice. Other outdoor areas within the parks will remain open and participants are advised to maintain at least six feet of distance necessary to avoid spreading the COVID-19 virus.
- The April 2, 2020 Development Review Committee meeting has been cancelled.
- The April 8, 2020 Planning and Zoning Commission meeting has been cancelled.
- The April 10, 2020 Casselberry Folk Festival/Art & Music in the Park and The Food Truck Bazaar event has been cancelled.
- The April 13, 2020 City Commission meeting has been cancelled.
- The April 14, 2020 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting has been cancelled.
- The April 18, 2020 Earth Fest 2020 and Recycled Art Exhibit at Casselberry Art House have been cancelled.
- Utility Payments can still be made online, over the phone, by mail or placed in the 24 hour Utility Payment Drop Box located at the exit of the visitor’s parking lot for City Hall. Payments are collected out of the box Monday through Thursday at 8:00 a.m. Checks or Money Orders Only—No cash.
- You may mail your check or money order along with the payment stub and/or account number to: PO Box 180819, Casselberry, FL 32718-0819.
- New Accounts—Please contact Utility Customer Service at (407) 262-7700, Option 4.
- The City of Casselberry has suspended disconnection of water and wastewater services for non-payment. The City will continue to read meters and send bills. Customers should pay what they can to avoid building up a large balance that will be harder to pay off later. This is a temporary measure in order to give customers experiencing financial hardship extra time to make payments and promote sanitary conditions in our community.
Parks and Recreation
- The Recreation Center and The Art House are closed until further notice.
- To encourage proper social distancing and ensure the safety of residents, all City playgrounds, athletic fields and basketball courts are closed until further notice. Other outdoor areas within the parks will remain open and participants are advised to maintain at least six feet of distance necessary to avoid spreading the COVID-19 virus.
- The Police Department is closed to the public until further notice.
- Fingerprinting services have been suspended until further notice.
- For assistance with Police Records, please call (407) 262-7616, Ext. 2007.
- For assistance with Property and Evidence, please call (407) 262-7616, Ext. 2004.
The City will continue to provide updates as warranted.