Wirz Park Pool
Wirz Park Pool will officially open on Saturday, May 29, 2021 (Memorial Day Weekend)
$2 per swim session for resident. $3 per per swim session for non-resident. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Groups are limited to 6 guests or less. Reservations required for any patrons entering the pool deck. Please be aware that Wirz Park Pool will have limited capacity due to COVID guidelines.
Wirz Park Pool will have three open swim sessions per day. Sessions are 80 minutes on weekdays and 90 minutes on weekends. Online reservations are required to participate in any outdoor pool activity. Walk-up reservations are not permitted.
All reservations will be made on the City of Casselberry website, www.casselberry.org, under the Recreation button on the home page. After the main User Account is created, please add additional users under the main account who will be coming to the pool. Once the User Account and additional users have been added, navigate to the “Aquatics” tab of the recreation catalog to make a reservation.
Session times are as follows:
Weekdays, 80 minute sessions:
Session 1 - 10:20 am – 11:40 am
Session 2 – 12:00 pm – 1:20 pm
Session 3 – 1:45 pm – 3:05 pm
Weekends 90 minute sessions:
Session 1 - 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Session 2 – 11:50 am – 1:20 pm
Session 3 – 1:40 pm – 3:10 pm
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Guests are requested to wear a mask covering mouth and nose to enter the facility and while in the facility unless in the water.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Use of bathrooms for changing is not permitted at this time.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, and exit the pool facility.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
- The City will have breaks between each open swim session to allow time for enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
No rafts, inner tubes, snorkels, fins, noodles, balls or toys are permitted at the pool at this time.
Patrons will be required to bring their own Personal Flotation Devices if needed. No PFD’s will be provided by the City. Note: Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved (PFDs) are permitted during open swim. They must have the USCG label and be properly fitted. Children wearing PFDs must be under parent or guardian direct supervision at all times. Devices are not available on site. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own PFDs.
Location of Wirz Pool
806 Mark David Boulevard
Casselberry, FL 32707
(407) 263-7177 Map