Who do I contact regarding mosquito spraying?

Residents should contact the Seminole County Mosquito Control Program. For more information, call (407) 665-5542 or email mosquito@seminolecountyfl.gov

Mosquito spraying requests can be made online and the County maintains a map of areas to be treated.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a pet license?
2. Does Casselberry offer an additional Senior Citizen Homestead Exemption?
3. How can I contact the Health Department?
4. How can I find out who owns a piece of property?
5. What are the school zones for my neighborhood?
6. Where can I obtain a Driver's License?
7. Where can I register my vehicle or boat?
8. Where can we obtain a marriage license?
9. Who do I contact for animal control?
10. Who do I contact regarding information on my property taxes?
11. Who do I contact regarding mosquito spraying?